Lower Body Weights
Weightlifting is very important to build both muscle and strength. In my opinion the most important weightlifting exercises for your legs are:
- Squats
- Dead Lifting
- The Clean
- The Snatch
(some of these exercises use your upper body as well)
Project Update:
So far I have taken a break from swimming in order to spend more time on running and weights. There is a script but I still need to make the video that will be the culmination of all my knowledge on this subject. I started running in sand wich I've to be very helpful for building speed. Also I've raised my max deadlift to three hundred pounds and max bench press to two hundred. I'm about halfway through my the explanatory part of my blog and will proceed to talking about Upper body wights, swimming, and certain body weight exercises.
No comments:
Post a Comment